Monday, December 26

I found the problem

I don't know how to explain it exactly, but the problem is the blogger navbar.

At my first blog, I've got the same css, html, and everything. Well except the text content, that's what it was from when I started blogging. --but when I wanted to host it on blogspot I messed somthing up and it wouldn't work. So now I have my new blogger, and about 6 months to a year ago I was playing around and I got the old one to work.

Anyhow, only on the old one in my template folder on blogger, I'm given an "off" option. When I use the "off" option, both columns look as tall as the other. When I turn the navbar ON, it looks just like this one.

Boy, I sure am baffled though as to why it won't work the way I want it to, in spite of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger