Tuesday, October 4

Like a Blender

That's how I feel. Well like I'm in one. But not like anything painful, well except for these menstrual cramps.

I'll be at Vista Grande at least till October 15th. I think they're gonna hire me on for the rest of the year, maybe. Although they're gonna cut my 5 hours down to 4, but that kinda makes sense. At about 12-ish the kids go out to the cafeteria for lunch and I go to the staff lounge and have mine. Then, I forget when everyone gets back to class, but Seth just goes straight to Speech and doesn't get back to class till about 1:25 and then I leave at 1:30.

I'm there to help Seth, so maybe they might have me just go home when the kids go to lunch. I'll see what happens.


Last Thursday, I handed in the final draft of my Description essay, which was due that day.

Today, we're all supposed to bring 5 ideas for topics for our research paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger