Saturday, October 15

Hope I can get everything done that needs to get done

This weekend I'm working on the rough draft of the 2nd essay that is due for my English 120 class.
It is a narrative essay. It's due this Thursday, but I'm going to try to get it in on Tuesday, so that on Thursday my professor can hand it back to me with all of his corrections and comments, giving me the whole of next weekend to work on my essay some more, before I hand it in on Thursday of that week.

On another note, my substitute job ends on Monday. The paper work is still going through so I may be off the job for a few days, unless I can just fill out a time card. But I don't know if that is an option, I'll find out on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger