Saturday, September 10

I have been sooooo busy.

The past week I was subbing at Junipero Serra Highschool as a Special Education Assistant. I resigned from the position Friday afternoon. The school would like me to work longer hours and with my English class, I'm just not up to that.

I have a LitterMaid litter box for my cats. Curious uses it...except that he doesn't get all the way in and so he ends up urinating on the receptical part of the litter box. Frisky is too scared and has urinated on my bed twice, and a few other places as well.

With the work for my English Composition class, working for the highschool, and having to clean up after Frisky's and Curious' messes, I feel exhausted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger