Thursday, September 1

The Fourth Class

I just got out of class.

The pace seems to be going very slow. One student in class doesn’t even have his text book yet.

Next week will begin getting into writing outlines for our first essay. We can choose to write a narrative or descriptive essay. I have about 4 or 5 ideas for writing either style essay. Although, my top idea for the essay is My Cat, Curious: descriptive essay or How I started 4th Prayers and Squares:http://www.prayerquilt.org chapter

The San Diego County School District starts school next week on the 6th after Labor Day. I’m trying to decide if I should hold off on taking a sub assignment for two weeks, or if I can handle the full force of my English class and working. Well, unlike a typical student at any college for that matter, I am just taking one course: English 120 Advanced Reading and Composition.

We really haven’t handed anything in to be graded, yet. But, I have all my home works finished, well except for the handouts we got today. I wish feelings could be bottled up to be felt later. Yay! Go me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger