Sunday, June 5

Yesterday evening I went to a Padres' game, although we didn't win. We lost bad. 5 to 11 The Cubs won.

Earlier yesterday I was picking at my toe nails and came a little bit too close. I was fine at the game, but I was in a ton of pain when I went to go to bed. I think I finally was able to fall asleep around 4 o'clockish. That was after I tried laying a heat pad on my pinky toe, and then two bags of ice. I tried binding my foot/toes as well. I'm not sure which method was the most successfull, but I eventually got to sleep. My pinky toe, on my left foot, still hurts if I touch it, but if I don't I'm ok. Last night it was throbbing with pain. Maybe I've learned my lesson.

Now, I've almost finished my new skin for this blog. I just need a few more tweaks. If you want take a peek. Feel free to tell me what you think. ;cP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger