Thursday, June 16

Happy Birthday to Me! Happy Birthday to Me!

Today, or at least in my part of the world, it's Thursday the 16th of June. I turned 25 at 5:59 p.m. PST.

I went to Marston Middle School for work today and will go back tomorrow. At Marston, there wasn't a lot they needed me to do(which is the case with a lot of my assignments, most recently). However, for first period I watched and made sure students behaved, second period I played UNO with a few students and a teacher, third period I played some games online at coolmath, at fourth period I went out to the dirt field to supervise 8th grade students walking to the Barbecue and yearbook signing for 8th graders. At about 1:30ish I left the campus, got some lunch through Jack-in-the-Box, and came home. I had some plans change and instead of having my teeth cleaned next week, I had them cleaned today at 3:00.

As for my birthday, my mom, dad, and I went over to the Lennox's for dinner. Mrs. Jetta Lennox and I share the same birthday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, happy b-day

<3 simbot

Thu Jun 16, 10:59:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Mary!! I also recently celebrated a birthday :-)

Thu Jul 07, 11:16:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger