Monday, June 27

Dreams

Over the weekend I had this very vivid dream, I don't remember what night I had the dream anymore though. It was so vivid I wasn't sure how I could write it down, but now I want to jot down the bits and pieces that I do remember.

It was dark and I was in a forrest area sort of
spooky like. I came into this house made from the
huge bole of an immensly large tree. Witches lived
here. At some point I went through the rituals of
becoming a witch. These ended in a dance where the
end of the dance flowed in the motion of a knot --
up, right, around, over, down, and up. Later during
the night, a four foot large size wolf/dragon got
into the house and I was finally able to kill it by
tricking it. I danced in a knot and before the
Wragon realised anything, it's sword had pierced
it's heart.

That night I had a second dream. I was in this
house with a lot of children, lots of cats, lots of
dogs, a lion, a tiger, and a post-pregnant mother
with her newborn baby. I was dead set on making
sure that the cats and dogs were seperated, although
all of the adults that were around didn't seem to
think that was neccessary. I was really scared of
the lion and tried to spend most of my time in a
corner hiding or on top in my bunkbed.


Last night, I had a dream. I want to say that it was odd, but in a way all dreams are odd.

What I remember is that I was in a restroom. There
was another man there and Jason Blanco was there.
I haven't spoken with or seen Jason in about 7
years. There were three stalls, I think. There
were one or two sinks in the restroom and then sort
of an isle in the form of a backwards 7. The third
stall was against a wall and the first stall was at
the hallway.

At some point the man told me to kill him(meaning
Jason). I went into the first stall where he was,
apparently the door was unlocked. Alreading having
my gun/pistol in my hand, I shot him in the head. I
didn't know that it was Jason until after I had come
out of the stall and went to the sinks to wash my
hands. Jason had come out of the stall and looking
at me he said, "Emily" and a few other things, but I
don't remember them. When I saw him then, he looked
pinkish/purplish as if he had been dead for more
than a few seconds.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that's some deep stuff.
must of been pretty scary, I mean if I killed a person in a dream that I haven't seen for 7year I would of been freaked out. Although, you probably where thinking of him for some reason before going to sleep or if not then weird stuff.

Mon Jun 27, 07:25:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger