Tuesday, March 1

Some days....You just wish you could kick yourself

This morning I went to the San Diego School District's downtown office place where you go to take the aptitude test, for if you want to apply for a job.

So, I drove over there at 9:00 am to make sure I knew I was in the right place and had a parking space. Then the test would start at 9:30 am.

However, I was almost prepared, but not totally.

I had:

  • my driver's license for my id.

  • two #2 pencils and a chunky eraser.

  • two calculators, one regular calculator, and one scientific calculator--just in case they had restrictions on what kind or type of calculator you could use.


What I didn't have--my high school diploma.

I rescheduled my test appointment and went home. Then, I immediately went to the top of my closet and took down my plastic box of high school graduation materials. Taking out my diploma, I went downstairs and set it on the dining room table.

I need better habits. I should have done this last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger