Monday, February 21

Mom and I went to JoAnnes fabric store today and she bought some sewing thread and helped me pick out some fabric for a new quilt. I'm going to try to make a masculine quilt. A quilt for a boy or a man.

I never did any calling today, but I guess I should tomorrow. I don't want to make these calls. Two are for doctors to send information to my new doctor and another call is for a job application through the San Diego City Schools. Why do I hate calling so much?

Dad and I went to get dinner at Mr. Chick, but they were closed. So, we went next door to a Mexican food restaurant and brought that home.

I updated some stuff on my old website at little.mo0n but I almost wonder why I bother. This blog is almost the only thing I have ever really truely kept up with online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger