Wednesday, December 8

Slept Through The Timer

This morning I woke up sometime after 6:05. My mom came in and woke me up. I looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was set, so I must have slept through it.

I was taking one more night to let my mattress breathe in some air. So, I slept on the floor on the couch cushions from downstairs. The alarm clock that I used is not the one I regularly use. This one goes off and beeps for a little while then stops beeping. The one I regularly use, I got it through the department of rehabilitation through the San Diego Deaf Association --or something like that. Anyway it's really cool. You can hook a lamp up to it to turn on, there's a bed shaker with it, and there's a knob for choosing how high or low you want the beep sound to be and another knob for what volume you'd like the beep to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger