Monday, December 27

I've Been A Really Bad Girl

Sorry for not posting. I suppose I got caught up in the holidays.

Today, my mom, sister and I, drove around town doing a few errands.
  1. We drove to the Cingular Wireless store at about 11 o'clockish. We upgraded or changed our family plan with Cingular Wireless. I forget the details exactly, but I think mainly now we can call anyone who is a Cingular customer...for free. My sister and I also got new updated phones. We sat at the Cingular Wireless store for like 1 hour and a half.
  2. The three of us stopped at In-N-Out for lunch.
  3. Then, we went to Robinsons-May and I exchanged some short blue jeans and a black jacket that my mom had given me. I exchanged a size 1 pants for a size 5 and a size small jacket for a medium.
  4. Next, we made a quick trip to CostCo where my mom and sis picked up some eye contacts for my sister.
  5. Then, we went to Bed Bath and Beyond to buy and return a few items. We returned the bathrobe that I bought Nancy and my mom bought an additional "caddy" for larger knives, to go with the food utensil organizer that I bought her.
  6. Almost done, we drove back to the Cingular store because they had to fax and finish a few paper work items.
  7. Finally, we drove home. It was almost 5:00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger