Wednesday, November 24

The Day Before Thanksgiving

Today I went to Mira Mesa. I almost got all the way to work, but I started getting a case of really bad indegestion and so I drove back home.

Last week I went down to the National City location every day. Usually I just go down on Monday. I was told to go down to National City, because there wouldn't be enough boxes to work with in Mira Mesa.

So, today I eventually got back to work at 10:00. Tuesdays - Fridays start at 8:00.

On a different note, my sister Nancy, is comming home tonight and my cousin Joe is driving down from L.A. to be with me, Mom, and Dad.

I think I may have worked too hard yesterday or something. My back kinda hurts, and my hips too. It's an odd feeling/pain I've never felt before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger