Wednesday, October 27

Yesterday

First of all, my car '93 Miata....the idiot light for the air bag was blinking on and off, so my mom had made an appointment for it to be fixed yesterday. Ultimately it costed like $300 somthing to fix, which is pretty much a week's salary for me.

So, that being the situation, my mom drove me to and from work.

When I got home I finished making my Halloween costume. I'm a witch. Well not necessarily for Halloween, but for my party. I'll try to get a pic up of me or at least it. It looks really cute, expecially with my new hair cut.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! This site needs much more sexy mary pics.

Mon Nov 01, 09:58:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger