Monday, October 11

No Lunch

I went to National City today.

I decided to wear shorts, since every time I've been at the warehouse there before, I had gotten too hot so I'd take my shirt/jacket off and get too cold.

Then somewhere between standing up and sitting down while I was sorting through the files at work, I began to feel a pain in my right knee down to my ankle.

At 12:00 I should have taken a break for lunch, but no one else did. And I guessed that if Lonn did not come back from his physical therapy soon, Amber could not get lunch. I didn't want to get lunch if she couldn't. One o'clock and two o'clock slipped around and still nobody had had lunch. I didn't say anything, except that I remarked about the time.

I didn't get a headache from not eating lunch, so I wouldn't say that today was a bad day, just that it wasn't a great one.

(On a side note, I don't think the Blogger spell checker works.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No lunch sucks :( I'm get very very grumpy when not fed properly. Just ask amy.



- MDC

Wed Oct 13, 10:45:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger