Sunday, October 24

Headaches...ugh.

On Friday at work, all day, I had a headache. On Saturday I felt a bit icky I think 'cuz I slept in a bit. I kinda felt iffy this morning as well. Although, this morning I decided to take some Aleve when I took my morning meds.

I'm not sure, but I have a theory that my hearing aids may be causing my headache.

I'm gonna be a witch for Halloween. Well I'm not going Trick -or- Treating, but the party I'm holding is dress in costume or wear Halloween colors.

So anyway, I'm making my witch dress. I have orange and black striped tights and all of the costumes are either green or purple.

I stitched up the sides of the dress and sewed some orange fabric on the cuffs and hem.

Feels like I've had a busy week and day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger