Friday, October 22

Friday. YESS!!!!!!!!

I got to work at about 8 a.m. and almost all day it seemed like I had a headache. I'm not really sure why, but my theory is that my hearing aids were causing it.

While driving to work, I heard on the radio that Halloween candy that is not too bad for you is Candy korn, peanut M&Ms, Hershey chocolate bars, and 3 Musketeers bars. Well not meaning that candy is good for you, but that these candies are better than all of the other choices to choose from. Candy Korn is made with real honey, not just sugar; M&Ms has protein I think from the peanuts; Hershey bars have a good amount of Calcium; and I don't remember what was said about the 3 Musketeers bars.

Skittles and dots are bad for your teeth they may help cause cavities. Snickers have to much fat, this goes for Reeses Pieces and Peanutbutter cups also.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sour Skittles=No teeth left.

I should know :) Man I love sour skittles though.

tried those new M&M candy bars? The peanut butter one is to die for.

-MDC

Fri Oct 22, 08:31:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Chiquita Emilita said...

My mom just recently bought some Sour Skittles. She LOVES plain Skittles. However, when she went to Albertson's to buy Halloween candy, she couldn't find them.

She has some plain Skittles now though. It's a pitty we can't just e-mail them to you or like "orb" them over to you.

Sun Oct 24, 08:25:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger