Monday, September 27

Recent Realizations

I realized that I could take all of the images or more or less of them and have a random picture shown at the onload. I would just need to make them all the right size.

Today I talked with my therapist...we eventually talked about my tape thing...she said that when I get in situations where I feel like calling myself names that I should find a statement that would balance the equation. Like
Human beings make mistakes.


Then, since this afternoon, my throat has been unbelievably dry.

Recently I've been thinking I don't like the music stylings of Avril Lavigne or Hillary Duff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is nothing musical about either of those two "ladies"

-MDC

Sat Oct 02, 10:42:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger