Monday, September 20

Odd Sixth Sense

Every so often I'll get this feeling. Like sometimes I feel like I can sense people's auras. But that's not what I'm writing about.

I've been getting this far away sort of feeling that within a year or so. Maybe more maybe less. I feel like something really good is going to happen with my life. Something that will bring me out of this muck I have created of my life since I went to Meredith College, NC in 1999.

It's very faint. And I have no idea what it is.

Maybe I subconsciously felt like I was hopeless.
And maybe somehow I have now found even just a thread of hope.

Although, since I went to this job fair like um on the 14th at the San Diego Concourse, I have recieved two job interviews.

One I already will be able to do. Well I mean the call I got was from Taylor Research, they want people from San Diego to come and discuss issues of San Diego. I fit the profile the company or companies they are working for. It'll be just one day and then I get $75.00.

The next job interview is tomorrow morning at 10:00 am. It's with the company Primerica. So far, that's all I know about that job interview.

I have a little bit more than 50 pages left in King of Foxes. I keep thinking...I haven't read Tolkien, but I've seen the movies....and the plots just pale in my opinion compared to Feist's works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger