Monday, September 20

I'm so tired...I don't think I can keep my eyes open

I always wake up at 7:00 in the morning when my alarm goes off. But then this morning I had my breakfast and went back to bed for at least 5 more minutes of sleep. I have a timer I use, but I almost can't hear it anymore because I used to have a loft bed and it fell off onto the floor so many times.

Anyway I haven't had lunch yet, but I was in the compute lab doing my classwork. It's 9 classes, but all go at your own pace and do it there in the lab. It's a terrible feeling when your eyes start to droop in front of the computer and you feel self-conscious like I shouldn't be falling asleep.

Well, talking about lunch, I need to acquire an apetite, come lunch lately I just haven't been very hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger