Monday, September 13

Busy Boring Day

It seems like every morning I just want to stay in bed and sleep more.

But I get up, eat breakfast, and start the day. For a while I've at least had breakfast and I'm still running around doing whatever in my pj's.

Then once I get to the college, I don't really want to be there.

I'm looking for a job at least for part-time, but if I have classes, I feel like when can I look for jobs and apply for them?

On a different note, in the morning breakfast is never a problem for me. I'll have some Frosted Flakes or some instant maple brown sugar oatmeal. At lunch and dinner, on the other hand, I seem to have no appetite, a small appetite, or usually I can't find something healthy that I want to eat.

I feel like week in and week out I do nothing.....and this makes me feel exhausted. So, I want to relax, which doesn't feel like relaxing is justified, since I haven't done anything.

I think that's perhaps 1 of the 3 tapes I have playing in my head. We all have mental tapes, things we have come to believe out of habit. And sometimes they may not be true. I'm not sure how to change mine or turn them off.

my tapes are
  1. I'm stupid
  2. I'm a terrible person
  3. I'm not accomplishing anything productive in my life right now
I've been diagnosed as having depression and I do take meds, but pills are not a cure. They don't make you not depressed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like what I suffer from Mary about 2 weeks out of the month for some reason...I'm not taking anything but your right it makes you absolutly exhausted.

I hate just sitting around the house day after day with nothing to do...Its hard.

I try to stay positive though...thats the only way. Good luck.

Thu Sep 16, 11:54:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Powered by Blogger